Here is a little V-Day inspo for you…
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- cocoa powder
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash avocado. When chocolate is smooth, pour into mashed avocado and stir together. Add in vanilla and cinnamon.
- When combined and clump-free, place in refrigerator for about a half hour. When cooled and hardened, scoop into 10-12 balls and roll until smooth.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and serve. Place any remaining truffles in air tight container.
Serves: 10-12 truffles