Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 6-10
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 TBS melted coconut oil
- 2 cups milk (regular, almond, coconut etc.)
- ¼ cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 TBS cinnamon sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13” glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, melt coconut oil.
- Whisk in your milk as you slowly pour it into the melted coconut oil.
- Add Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold your blueberries into the mixture.
- Spread evenly in a 9×13” pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top of your oatmeal.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Your oatmeal should be browned on the top and the top should spring back when you gently touch it with your finger.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve warm. You can also refrigerate after baking and serve cold!
HINT: This recipe can become part of your meal prep routine! Bake it ahead and store in the fridge and it will be ready for your morning grind!