10 min Prep Time
20 min Cook Time
30 min Total Time
- 1 1/4 lbs sweet turkey Italian sausage
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes, not drained
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- 2 Tbsp Italians Seasoning
- 2 medium zucchinis
- To serve: Parmesan cheese, if desired
- In a large skillet, salute the Italian sausage. Chop it into small pieces as it cooks if you are using links.
- When turkey is cooked, add the white beans, tomatoes, chicken broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spiralize zucchini and cut into 1 inch pieces. This will make it much easier to eat!
- To serve, add a handful of zucchini noodles into the bowl, label the soup over and garnish with parmesan if desired. The hot soup will slightly cook the noodles to make them softer!